Author: Sebastien Constant – Editions Constant
Published in 2014 – Texts in ENGLISH
Stitched back, paperback cover with a fabric finish, round corners, 64 pages (110 g), full colors, A5 Format, Printed on chlorine-free paper (FSC accredited) using vegetable inks, 155 illustrations and 80 action photos, 20 scenarios.
Practical guidebook for anyone who expect to improve their knowledge of snow, avalanche and skiing strategies. This instructional guide is aimed at ski tourers of all levels who would like to improve their proficiency and safety.
– PDF PREVIEW of the HANDBOOK
Its clear descriptions of the skills and techniques ski tourers need to master will help you get the most from your days in the mountains while avoiding the most common traps.
It also shows how adopting the principles of Threat and Error Management can help you make judicious decisions, whether you are on skis, a snowboard or snowshoes.
– Learn how to recognise threats and prevent errors in order to avoid undesirable situations
– Essential Skills for Backcountry Skiers, ski touring, off-pist
– Master avalanche search techniques (avalanche courses)
– A step by step guide to improve decision-making and reduce errors
– Avoid undesirable situations
– Improve your strategies and safety through
– 20 scenarios illustrating ways to reduce threats and errors
|Dimensions||21 × 15 × 0.4 cm|
Extrait de pages